Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management
Program Description/Employment Options For Graduates:
The Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management Program is designed to help the student develop the skills needed to enhance business competitiveness by leveraging information technology, assessing the impact of technology advances on business, and interacting effectively with executive management as a strategic business partner. To gain the best results for an organization's productivity and success, the student develops and is able to apply leadership skills most suited to working with people in a variety of technology functions and projects. Employment opportunities for program graduates include managerial positions in a variety of fields, including computer and information systems, higher education, manufacturing, purchasing, local government, transportation, storage and distribution, logistics, engineering and construction.
Admission to the Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Technology Management will include:
- A 2.0 GPA on a scale of 4.0
- Completion of at least 45 semester hours. Included in this must be ENC 1101 and MAT 1033 (or a course at that same or higher level).
Current SCF students:
1. Sign on to SCF Connect
2. Select “Student Tab”
3. Select “Banner Self ‐ Service”
4. Select “Student Services and Financial Aid”
5. Select “Apply for Admission to Limited Access and Baccalaureate Programs”
6. Select “Display Application Information” - Application Menu: Select "New"
7. Locate the Application Type Drop Down Box: Select the Desired Program Application
8. Complete the Application Process