One Year Certificate Business Management 
(30 Credit Hours)
Each program is so designed that the student also may continue toward an associates degree in the same or a related field. This program will prepare students for entry level Management positions.
John Lucado (941) 752-5283
- GEB 1011 - Introduction to Business (3 Credit Hours)
- QMB 1001 - Business Mathematics (3 Credit Hours)
- ACG 2021 - Principles of Financial Accounting (3 Credit Hours)
- ECO 2013 - Principles of Macroeconomics (3 Credit Hours)
- MNA 1345 - Management and Supervision (3 Credit Hours)
- ACG 2071 - Principles of Managerial Accounting (3 Credit Hours)
- MAR 2011 - Principles of Marketing (3 Credit Hours)
- BUL 2131 - Legal Environments of Business (3 Credit Hours)
- MAN 2021 - Principles of Management and Organization (3 Credit Hours)
- MAN 2933 - Management Seminar (A Class in Entrepreneurship) (3 Credit Hours)
NOTE: A grade of “C” or better must be attained for each course taken for this certificate. It also is recommended that job-seeking students complete SLS 1350 - Job Marketing Skills (1 credit).
Gainful employment information about this certificate is available at scf.edu/Academics/CareerTechnicalEducation/GEDT/.