MAT 0018 Pre-algebra (College Preparatory) (4)(CP)Three hours lecture and one hour laboratory per week. Student’s test scores and/or past performance indicate a need for training in the basic skills of arithmetic and algebra. Topics include operations with integers, fractions, decimals and percent, geometric figures and their measures, and prealgebra topics including properties of rational numbers, operations of rational numbers, simplification of polynomials and equation-solving techniques.
- Syllabus/Schedule-SPRING First Eight Weeks (1/6/14-2/28/14)
- Syllabus/Schedule-SPRING Second Eight Weeks (3/10/14-5/1/14)
- Syllabus/Schedule-SUMMER A
- Syllabus/Schedule-SUMMER B
- Syllabus/Schedule-SUMMER C - MW
- Syllabus/Schedule-SUMMER C - TR