How do I register for the TEAS V
Important Notice *** Regarding the Spring 2016 Basic Nursing Program, all TEAS exams must be taken on or before Sept. 30, 2015. If you took your TEAS exam at another institution, your TEAS transcripts must be received in SCF Admissions by Sept. 30, 2015 to be considered for the Spring 2016 program.
The TEAS V is offered at SCF's Bradenton and Venice campus tesing centers. Students
may take the TEAS V at another institution and have their results sent directly to
SCF's records office through an ATI transcript. Contact ATI at 800-667-7531 for assistance.
To take the TEAS at SCF's Bradenton or Venice campus testing centers:
- Go to www.atitesting.com Look near the top right-hand side of the home page for 'Secure Sign In".
- Click on 'Create An Account'. You will be guided to create an account with ATI.
- You will then be able to log in to the ATI website.
- Go to 'Online Store' and then 'Register for TEAS'.You will see ‘Choose a state and choose a city’. SCF’s choices are Bradenton and Venice. Continue and choose a date and time that works for you.
- The program will guide you to check out and pay for the exam.