RN-BSN program application periods
|Semester||Priority Application Period||Notification date|
|Fall||April 1 through June 1||July 1|
|Spring||September 1 through October 15||November 1|
|Summer||January 15 through March 1||March 15|
Note: When a published deadline falls on a College holiday or weekend, the deadline date will be the next regularly scheduled business day.
To apply, follow these steps:
1. Log into SCF Connect (located at the top upper right hand corner of this webpage).
2. Type in your User Name and Password, click ‘Login’
3. Click your Student tab, located at the top of the page
4. In the “Banner Self-Service” Channel, click the Banner Self-Service file.
5. Click the Student Services and Financial Aid file.
6. Click the Apply for Admission to Limited Access and Baccalaureate Programs file.
7. Click Display Application Information
8. Choose the BS Nursing application and complete the online form
Once you have submitted the online application you will receive an email confirming receipt through your SCF Student email. Be sure to check your SCF Student email account throughout the application process.
Currently a RN and have an interest in beginning the program in a future semester?
Complete an interest form for advising and to keep up-to-date with SCF's RN-BSN program.