How Do I Get Started?
- Complete the 14-Question
- Review the
Responsibilities of eLearners.
- Learn as much as possible about a prospective
Determine if the computer that you are using meets the
minimum hardware and software system requirements.
- Please keep in mind that computers are available on
campus but the availability of those computers may not
meet your needs.
- Students may be required to have access to particular
Have reliable access to the Internet and a SCF student
- Use a SCF student e-mail address for the
duration of the course.
- Be professional and use proper e-mail
- Have a back-up plan for technical emergencies. For
example, your hard drive crashes, you have a loss of
Internet connectivity, or other computer
Keep in contact with your instructor throughout the course.
- Inform the college and instructor of all changes
(name, address, etc.).
- Check course Website regularly for updates and
- E-mail your instructor prior to the first date of
- Attend all required orientations and/or scheduled
- Complete and submit all course work by the scheduled
NOTE: You are required to adhere to statements regarding
student misconduct outlined in official State College of
Florida publications including the catalog and the Student
NOTE: Students with disabilities should contact the SCF
Disability Resource Center for special needs at