The Department of Public Safety is pleased to offer special educational programing to you. Below is a list of topics that we provide regularly. We can also tailor a program to your needs upon request.
- Personal Safety - Reducing Your Risk
- Threat Recognition - Threat Management
- Drinking and Driving - DUI Information *
- Drugs - Health Risks, Liabilities *
- Burglary and Theft Prevention
- Date / Acquaintance Rape Program or both Men and Women
- Cash Handling / What to do if a Robbery Occurs
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Supervisor's Role in Substance Abuse
- Hazard Communication
- Work Place Safety
- Managing Emergencies
*Classes and information offered through the Institute of Alcohol and Drug Education.