- A Cash Register Receipt Must Accompany All Returns!
- Books must be returned within two weeks after the beginning of the Fall and Spring
Terms; within the first week of classes for Summer A and Summer B Terms.
- Cash refunds are not permitted for credit card, check or student financial aid purchases.
- New textbooks must be returned in NEW condition. The SCF Store management reserves
the right to determine the value of returned items based on salability and condition.
- Shrink wrapped books must be intact and unopened in order to receive a full refund.
- Defective books should be returned immediately for replacement with a receipt.
- Books containing access codes must be returned with the codes unopened.