You MUST activate your card at www.scfonecard.com to CHOOSE your refund preference. If you have not received your OneCard, go to SCF's Fee Payment Office for assistance. Check your SCF e-mail account for important updates!!
In 2006, SCF partnered with Higher One, a financial services company to process refund
disbursements to our students. Financial aid and tuition refunds are disbursed to
SCF students via the OneCard. With the OneCard, students will choose one of two ways
to receive refunds and disbursements: a Higher One account with a debit OneCard or
direct deposit (ACH) to the student's existing account. In addition, ATM machines
are available at all three SCF locations (Bradenton, Venice and Lakewood Ranch).
Learn more about Higher One
Do I have a refund?
Check your student account at SCFConnect to see if you were issued a refund.
Where are ATM's located?
Bradenton campus (Student Union), Venice Campus (Student Union) and Lakewood Ranch (CIT) - (vending area).
I was issued a refund, but don't know if I received it, now what?
Go to www.scfonecard.com
- If you have activated your OneCard, go to the Current User Login section; Enter login information and click Financial Refunds.
- If you have not activated your card, go to the Get Started section and activate.
What Students Need to Do
Activate the card when it is received.
The OneCard will be sent to the mailing address listed on the student's official educational record. Students can verify their mailing address by logging on to scf.edu/SCFConnect and selecting the "Student" tab, "Banner Self-Service", "Personal Information", "Address and Phone".
A change of address may be made Online through SCFConnect under "Personal Information" link.
- If a card is sent to the official address in your educational record at SCF and it is incorrect, a $10.00 replacement fee will be assessed. This represents the charge by Higher One to issue a new card.
- If a card is destroyed or discarded and the student requires a new one, a fee of $21.00 will be assessed for an activated card or $10.00 for an inactive card.
- To order a replacement card contact the Bradenton Campus or Venice Campus Fee Payment