In 2006, SCF partnered with Higher One, a financial services company to process refund disbursements to our students. Financial aid and tuition refunds are disbursed to SCF students via the SCF OneCard.

With the SCF OneCard, students will choose one of two ways to receive refunds and disbursements:

  1. Easy Refund = Same Day
  2. ACH transfer = 1-3 Days

SCF OneCard
You MUST use your card to SELECT your REFUND PREFERENCE at . If you have not received your SCF OneCard, go to SCF's Fee Payment Office for assistance. Check your SCF e-mail account for important updates!!

Learn more about Higher One

SCF OneCard
Learn More about
SCF OneCard

Do I have a refund?
Check your student account at SCFConnect to see if you were issued a refund.

Where are ATM's located?
Bradenton campus (Student Union), Venice Campus (Student Union) and Lakewood Ranch (CIT) - (vending area).

I was issued a refund, but don't know if I received it, now what?
Go to

    1. If you previously selected your refund preference using your SCF OneCard, go to the Current User Login section; Enter login information and click Financial Refunds.
    2. If you have not selected your refund preference, go to the Get Started section.

What Students Need to Do
Select a refund preference when the card is received.

The SCF OneCard will be sent to the mailing address listed on the student's official educational record. Students can verify their mailing address by logging on to and selecting the "Student" tab, "Banner Self-Service", "Personal Information", "Address and Phone".

A change of address may be made Online through SCFConnect under "Personal Information" link.

If a card is sent to the official address in your educational record at SCF and it is incorrect, a $10.00 replacement fee will be assessed. This represents the charge by Higher One to issue a new card.

If a card is destroyed or discarded and the student requires a new one, a fee of $10.00 will be assessed for an inactive card.

To order a replacement card contact the Bradenton Campus or Venice Campus Fee Payment Office.

Refund Policy

Access, application, deferred examination, graduation, I.D. card replacement, late, SCF OneCard replacement, reinstatement, testing, and transcript fees are non-refundable.

Refunds during posted add/drop period:  Refunds of 100 percent (less nonrefundable fees) will be made until the last day of registration (end of the posted add/drop period).  Refunds are processed 10 days after the posted add/drop date of the term, and sent via the option chosen by the student when activating his/her SCF OneCard account.

Refund options include: 

1.  Easy Refund = Same Day

2.  ACH transfer = 1-3 Days

Students who register for accelerated or short-term classes will follow the same procedures but may have separate add/drop refund deadlines.

Refunds during the withdrawal period:  Students who withdraw from a course based upon a documented College error after the close of registration (end of posted add/drop period) may petition the College Refund Committee for a refund of fees .

Page Eng