Miscellaneous Salary Schedule
STATE COLLEGE OF FLORIDA, MANATEE-SARASOTA
2016-2017 MISCELLANEOUS SALARY SCHEDULE
1. SPECIAL SALARIES
|A. Accompanist||$20-30 per hour|
|B. Accompanist for Production||$1000/per production|
|C. Choreographer||Up to $1000 per production|
|D. Guest Conductor/Clinician/Recitalist/Visiting Artist|
|Category "A" - Local Venue Experience*||Up to $199|
|Category "B" - Statewide/Regional Venue Experience*||$200-$499|
|Category "C" - National/International Venue Experience*||$500-$4500|
* Category placement will be based on a review of several professional factors such as academic affiliation, format of performance, degree of technical difficulty of the performance, critic reviews, geographic venues and reputation of individuals(s). The Department will recommend the category and it will be approved by the appropriate Dean, Instructional Services, as defined in Category definitions.
|E. Theater Prod. Director, Actor, Support - Standard Production||Up to $1,675|
|Theater Prod. Director, Actor - Major Production||Up to $2,000|
|F. Guest Speaker, Science Speaker Series||$75.00|
|G. Models||$16.00 per hour|
|H. Reader, Scribe for disabled students||$8.25 per hour|
|I. Reader, Scribe for disabled faculty||$11.74 per hour|
|J. Sports Camp Director||$500-$1000 plus $10 per paid camper registration.|
|(based on experience and size of camp)|
|K. Sports Camp Assistant Director||$300-$750 per camp|
|L. Sports Camp Assistant||$50-$250 per camp|
|M. Sports Camp Student Assistant||$8.25 per hour|
|Salary will be based on the experience in the field of the individual.|
|The Department will recommend the salary and it will be approved by the appropriate Sports Camp Director.|
|N. Interim Coach||Up to $100 per day|
|O. Interim Trainer||Up to $150 per day|
|P. Wellness Trainer||$25-$50 per hour|
|Q. Test Administrators/Proctors:|
|Administrator - $75.00 (Under 3 hours)||Proctor - $16.67 per hour|
|Administrator - $100.00 (Over 3 hours)|
|R. DRC Technical/Lab Assistant||$8.25-$11.25 per hour|
|S. CROP Site Coordinators||$525 per semester|
|T. Licensed Dental Professional||$40.00 per hour|
|(Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida)|
|U. Nursing Initiatives||$30-$38.54 per hour|
|Also See Non-Credit Salary Schedule for additional compensations.|
|AMOUNTS ARE FOR THE CONTRACT YEAR UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED|
|Advisor - Brain Bowl||$2,000.00|
|Advisor - Honors PTK Club - Bradenton Campus||$2,000.00|
|Advisor - Honors PTK Club - Venice Campus||$2,000.00|
|Advisor-MANAteam Faculty Advisor||$2,000.00|
|Advisor - Math Olympics - Bradenton Campus (spring only)||$1,000.00|
|Advisor - Math Olympics - Venice Campus (spring only)||$1,000.00|
|Advisor - Phi Beta Lambda - Bradenton Campus||$2,000.00|
|Advisor - Phi Beta Lambda - Venice Campus||$2,000.00|
|Art Gallery Coordinator - Venice Campus||$500.00|
|Assistant Coach - Baseball*||$8,500.00|
|Assistant Coach - Basketball*||$7,500.00|
|Assistant Coach - Softball*||$8,000.00|
|Assistant Coach - Tennis*||$6,000.00|
|Assistant Coach - Volleyball*||$6,000.00|
|Chair - Department||$9,000.00|
|Clinical Coordinator, OTA||$3,700.00|
|Clinical Instructor: Radiography|
|- Class I (per semester) 1-5 students||$300.00|
|- Class II (per semester) 6 or more students||$450.00|
|Head Coach - Baseball*||$13,000.00|
|Head Coach - Tennis*||$9,000.00|
|Director - Choral Ensembles||$2,000.00|
|Director - College Orchestra||$1,000.00|
|Director - Guitar Ensemble||$1,000.00|
|Director - Studio Jazz Band||$1,000.00|
|Director - Symphonic Wind Ensemble||$1,000.00|
|Donor Services Coordinator||$5,000.00|
|QEP Academic Coach||$3,700.00|
|Externship Program Development||$2,000.00|
|Faculty - Adjunct Training Coordinator||$2,000.00|
|Faculty - Professional Development Chair||$2,000.00|
|Faculty Senate - President||$2,000.00|
|Faculty Senate - Officer||$400.00|
|Industry Certification Development||$3,700.00|
|Instructional Material Development||$2,000.00|
|Manager - Auditorium||$4,500.00|
|Music Performance Coordinator||$5,000.00|
|Music Production Director||$3,000.00|
|Theater Designer||$2,000 per production|
|Director - MLK||$2,000.00|
|Strategic Initiatives||Up to $10,000.00|
|Scorekeepers, Clock (basketball), Scoreboard, Ticket Takers||$25.00 per contest|
|* The coaching staff is eligible for extra pay for playoffs and/or extra duties|
|** If reassign time is taken instead of the stipend it will be for 1 ILH per semester. Additional overloads shall not be provided if reassign time is taken.|
|Program Manager - $2000.00|
|Accounting Technology, AS||Music, AA|
|Biotechnology, AS||Risk Management, AS|
|Business Administration, AS||Theater, AA|
|Computer Info Technology, AS||Multimedia/Telecommunications, AS|
|Criminal Justice Technology, AS|
|Digital Photography, AS|
|Education Programs, AS|
|Engineering Technology, AS|
|Graphic Design Technology, AS|
|Paralegal/Legal Assisting, AS|
|Studio Art, AS|
|Note: All stipends are periodically reviewed for alignment (amounts and contact hours). The next anticipated review is schedule for Fall 2016.|
|Program Manager, Baccalaureate Programs|
|Early Childhood, BS - $2,000|
|Public Safety/Homeland Security, B.A.S - $2,000|
|International Business Trade/Technology Management, B.A.S - $1,000 (co-program manager)|
A. For the purposes of employment at State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, students are placed in one of three categories:
(1) Federal Work Study - Student seeking an, AS or AA degree or a certificate at State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, taking a minimum of 6 load hours, meeting Federal Financial Aid requirements. Employment/placement at SCF is through the Career Resource Center and based on meeting the qualifications of the job description.
(2) Student Assistants - Student seeking an, AS or AA degree or a certificate at State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota and taking a minimum of 6 load hours. Employment/placement at SCF is through the Career Resource Center and based on meeting the qualifications of the job description.
(3) Peer Advisor Assistants, Campus Ambassadors and SGA Executive Officers - Student seeking an AS or AA degree or a certificate at State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota and taking a minimum of 6 load hours. Employment/placement at SCF is through the Career Resource Center and based on meeting the qualifications of the job description.
B. Students in categories in 3A(1), and (2) above will be paid $8.25 per hour. Students in category 3A (3) will be paid $8.75 per hour. Hourly rate will increase proportionately in accordance with Federal of Florida State increases in minimum wage.
C. Interns will be paid $9.00-$15.00 per hour based on meeting the qualifications of the job description. Employment/placement in an SCF paid internship position for SCF students is through the Career Resource Center, and for all other paid Interns through the Human Resources Office. All internships must be approved in advance by the Vice President, Business and Administrative Services.
4. TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES:
A. TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES: Most Temporary employees will be hired through the contracted vendor/vendors of the College. Normally, individuals hired to work at State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota on a temporary basis will be paid at the beginning salary rate for the employee position to which they are assigned.
Retired and / or former employees of State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, hired on a temporary basis, may be paid based on the position to be filled and their past SCF experience and prior relative experience as determined by the Director, Human Resources or designee.
B. TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES IN INTERIM POSITION: When the College determines that it requires an existing employee to fill an Interim Position which is at a higher level than the employee's current position, the College may pay a supplement which is normally 10% of the employee's current base pay, or the minimum rate for the range of said Interim Position, whichever is greater, based on the evaluation of the Director, Human Resources, and subject to the approval of the area Vice President, the Vice President, Finance and Administrative Services, and the President.
5. GRANT PERSONNEL: The College will adhere to established salary schedules, classification plans and hiring procedures when appointing grant personnel.
6. OVERTIME AND COMPENSATORY TIME: The provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act and its amendments govern all overtime and compensatory time considerations.
7. COMPLIANCE: The College complies with Section 1012.885 and 1012.886. Florida Statute, in compensation to designated individuals by funding remuneration proportionately from authorized College operating revenue sources.
8. EMPLOYMENT OF RETIREES: Re-employment of SCF retirees, or former employees that have taken a distribution and / or retirees of other Florida state agencies shall be employed subject to FRS regulations.
PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE PAYMENT: Regular full-time employee, except for SCFCS instructional and SCFCS management staff, who have a completed performance evaluation and who are in a paid status at the time of the one-time salary supplement may be eligible for a performance increase (less applicable taxes). (Those regular part-time employees who have a completed performance evaluation and who are in a paid status at the time of the one-time salary supplement, may receive a pro-rata share of the one-time salary supplement check, less applicable taxes).