- Implement a virtual Online Campus to assist students from recruitment to graduation,
allowing students to take credit courses at their most convenient time and place to
- Increase physical presence in the rapid growth area east of I-75 and north of the
- Increase flagship programs unique to SCF Venice.
- Centralize high cost/high demand Health Science programs within the two-county service
Ensure that SCF programs are available to students in all geographic locations of
our service region.
- Increase student enrollment, retention rates and completion rates.
- Increase student job placement/continuing education rates.
- Increase investment in technology solutions and skill development.
Develop a concierge-style student experience focused on enhancing student recruitment
and performance outcomes.
Aggressively engage faculty/program managers/business and community leaders in collaborative
curriculum development from start to implementation for programs that are rapidly
responsive to workforce needs.
- Increase the number and quality of workforce program offerings to address employer
demand and student interest.
- Increase the number of internships for students.
- Implement a program development fund to encourage and reward creative and collaborative curriculum
- Increase faculty and staff expertise in data analysis and use, performance management
and project planning.
Establish SCF's central role in the educational, cultural and workforce development
of our service region.
- Increase brand awareness and vision that “you can get anywhere from here.”
- Increase recruitment, training and retention of the highest quality faculty, staff
and administrative leaders in our service area.
- Increase public demand for SCF faculty and leadership subject matter expertise.
- Increase the region's selection of SCF as investment of choice based on demonstrated
strong return on investment.