SCF to Host China Town Hall
(Bradenton, Fla., October 4, 2012) — State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota (SCF) will host the Sixth Annual China Town Hall meeting presented by the National Committee on U.S. - China Relations to provide Americans with the opportunity to discuss Sino-American relations with leading experts at 6 p.m., Monday, Oct. 29, at SCF Lakewood Ranch, 7131 Professional Pkwy. E., Sarasota. The event is free and open to the public. Check-in begins at 5 p.m.
The following is the event schedule:
- 5 – 6 p.m., check-in and light refreshments
- 6-6:15 p.m., welcome/introduction
- 6:15 -7 p.m., National Committee local speaker Leland R. Miller
- 7 - 8 p.m., local panel presentation, panel speaker Allen Carlson, president and CEO of Sun Hydraulics Corporation
- 8 - 8:45 p.m., live webcast, Gary Locke, U.S. ambassador to the People's Republic of China