SCF Offers Social Media for Business Noncredit Course
(Bradenton, Fla., February 26, 2014) — State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota (SCF) Corporate and Community Development (CCD) will offer noncredit Social Media for Business courses this spring.
The following courses will be held at SCF Bradenton:
- Marketing Online Workshop, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Monday, March 10, and Monday, March 24, building 11, room 112; and 6:30-8:30 p.m., Monday, April 7, building 18, room 111;
- Facebook for Business Marketing, 1-3 p.m. Friday, March 14, building 18, room 111;
- Running Successful Facebook Ads, 9-11 a.m., Wednesday, March 19, building 18, room 112;
- Reputation Marketing, 9-11 a.m., Friday, April 11, building 18, room 111; and
- Email Marketing, 9 a.m. -1 p.m., Wednesday, May 14, building 18, room 111.
The courses will be taught by Ronnie Fulton, co-owner of TriNet Marketing, which helps local businesses discover how to best use social media, mobile marketing and local listings to connect with costumers, drive traffic, generate awareness and increase sales.
For more information, call SCF Bradenton at 941-752-5203; SCF Lakewood Ranch at 941-363-7203 and SCF Venice at 941-408-1412 or 941-408-1300, ext. 65203. Register online at scf.edu/CCDenroll. Maps and directions are online at scf.edu/maps.