Please follow these guidelines when you are teaching a CCD class.
- Introduce yourself and write your name on the board
- Allow students to introduce themselves and explain why they are attending and/or what they hope to gain.
- Identify where the bathrooms and vending machines are located
- Announce location of CCD offices for the campus on which you are teaching.
- Be respectful of their time so please keep to the class schedule.
- If you need ideas for icebreakers, contact your director who has access to a wide array of resources.