Special Notes for Each Site
- Materials for your class will already be placed in your classroom. If you do not find them, please go to Building 18, Room 139.
- To have your classroom unlocked before and locked after, please go to Building 18, Room 139 or call SCF Public Safety 752-5550 after 7 p.m. and on weekends
SCF Lakewood Ranch
- Front desk staff are available from 8 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. Mon-Friday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturdays. Security is onsite until 11 p.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturdays.
- If a room is locked, call security at 408-1550.
- In building 800, there is a lock box that stores the podium keys--please be sure you have the code from Linda Baxter. If you have forgotten or don't have it, contact Linda Baxter at 408-1412 or Lynette O'Neill at 408-1476.
- Be sure to allow a few minutes for projector to warm up. Please shut down everything at conclusion of class. Classroom materials should be returned to room 809. You can call security at the conclusion of your class and they will escort you to room 809 (CCD office) to drop off your materials. Do NOT leave materials in class!
Contract training OR Off-site classes
- Patti GIbson at LWR is responsible for scheduling delivery, set up and pick up of computers. She may be contacted at 941-363-7252.
- Class materials (other than computers) will be delivered via courier before day of class.
We want your teaching experience as well as the student learning experience to be of the highest quality. If you encounter issues with the classroom, please let your director know. We ask that you do not change classrooms without prior approval. A classroom that might be empty one week may be scheduled for the following week. Please check with your director or their staff assistant if you need a different type of classroom.