Student Evaluation of Course and Instructor
Each class has an opportunity to evaluate the course/instructor. Questions are administered
during the last three weeks of the semester (you will be notified of the dates by
your respective Departments). Your Department Chair will share the results of your
evaluation(s) after semester grades are turned in.
Brief Outline of Procedure:
1. Dean of Instruction receives all student evaluation packets, which include Student Evaluation of Course and Instructor forms and summary sheets.
2. Associated Dean forwards adjunct faculty student evaluations to the appropriate Department Chair.
3. Department Chair reviews all student evaluations of adjunct faculty.
4. Adjunct faculty will receive original Student Evaluation of Course and Instructor forms and one copy of each summary sheet at the end of the semester, when all final grades have been processed. One copy of each summary sheet will be retained in the Office of the Department Chair for at least two years.
5. Dean of Instruction will assume responsibility for distribution procedures when a when a Department Chair has not been designated.