With four easy steps, you can be a student at SCF.
After completing the online admissions application, please submit the following:
- Complete residency documentation for tuition purposes
- Official final high school transcript or GED transcripts requested from the GED testing service
- Official transcript(s) from previously attended colleges
- If you have international secondary or college transcripts, please visit our international transcript page.
Connect with admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-752-5050.
For advising purposes, students may provide ONE of the following:
- ACT, SAT or PERT scores taken within the past two years, OR
- Proof of successful completion of approved college readiness course(s) in math and/or reading and writing.
Connect with SCF Bradenton at 941-752-5238 or Venice at 941-408-1540.
3. Orientation and Registration
- First-time-in-college and transfer students must complete orientation.
- Returning students may register at scf.edu/SCFconnect.
For detailed information on New Student Orientation, visit scf.edu/orientation or email email@example.com.
4. Pay and Prepare
- Pay your tuition.
- Get your SCF ID and parking decal.
- Buy your books.