Looking for an on-campus job?
State College of Florida offers various opportunities for on campus employment to eligible students. This includes federal work study student employees, student tutors (on and off campus), peer advising assistants and student ambassadors.
What Are the Requirements to Work on Campus?
- Be degree-seeking at State College of Florida
- Be enrolled in the required number of hours for the semester:
- Fall and Spring = 6+ hours (each)
- Summer A, B or C = 3+ hours
- Maintain a 2.0 + Total Institutional GPA
- Complete the current year's Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA
How Do I Receive My Federal Work Study Award?
To request Federal Work-Study, visit the Career Resource Center in Bradenton Bldg 1, Rm 207 or Venice Bldg 100, Rm 170
- The Financial Aid Office will evaluate your information
- Your Federal Work Study award will appear on your Financial Aid Awards screen in SCFConnect (generally within 48 hours)
How do I apply?
After receiving the award, you can apply on College Central Network (CCN). If you need assistance, you may come to the CRC for help completing the online Student Assistant Employment Application.
College Central Network (CCN)
Review the available positions on CCN.
- Select Students icon on home page.
- Go to the Register Now link – for new users.
- Use your G00# for access ID and create a password.
- Complete the registration process.
- Select On-Campus for the Job Location.
- Select Student Assistant for the Job Type.
- Apply directly to one of the positions for which you are interested.
- Be sure to include all the departments for which you are applying.
- Electronically attach your unofficial transcript directly to the application.
- The Placement Specialist will contact you to schedule a screening.
The Career Center is also available to assist you in finding off campus employment.
- Student Employee Orientation 101
- Prohibited Harassment Training
- Student Employee Handbook
- Current Payroll Schedule
- Resume Assistance
Statement of Nondiscrimination
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information and sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services or activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, PO Box 1849, Bradenton, FL 34206. Click link for more equity-related information: Equal Access/Equal Opportunity