Florida Student Assistance Grant - Career Education (FSAG-CE)
The Florida Student Assistance Grant - Career Education (FSAG-CE) is a need-based grant program available to Florida residents enrolled in certificate programs at participating community colleges or career centers operated by district school boards.
At SCF, an eligible student may receive an FSAG-CE minimum of $200 per term.
To be eligible for this grant, the student must meet these requirements each academic year:
- Complete a FAFSA.
- Your FAFSA should be processed by SCF's deadline date. Funds are limited. There is no guarantee you will receive these funds. You must apply early.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Must have been a Florida resident for at least one year.
- Be enrolled in financial assistance eligible certificate program.
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Have a Pell-eligible Expected Family Contribution, as determined by the FAFSA.
- Have not have previously received a bachelor's degree.
- Must not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant or loan program.
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress at SCF.
Financial Assistance Services will verify your eligibility based on the information submitted on your FAFSA.
More information on the Florida Student Assistance Grant - Career Education (FSAG-CE).