Outstanding Graduate Award
The Outstanding Graduate Award recognizes a graduating student who has shown superior leadership, academic achievement, and community service while attending SCF.
Who is eligible to apply for the Outstanding Graduate Award?
SCF students that have shown superior leadership, academic achievement, and community service while attending SCF are encouraged to apply for the Outstanding Graduate Award.
Eligible students must meet the following requirements:
1. SCF students who are eligible to graduate with their Associate in Arts (A.A.), Associate in Science (A.S.), or Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in May 2013. At this time, students eligible to graduate with a Baccalaureate Degree are not eligible for the OGA Award; however, they are encouraged to check with their respective Program Director for scholarship opportunities.
2. Applied for graduation by the posted deadline.
3. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at time of application.
4. Nomination by an SCF faculty member or employee.
5. Submit a completed Outstanding Graduate Award application & all supporting documentation by the Monday, March 4, 2013 deadline.
What will the Outstanding Graduate Award recipient receive?
The Outstanding Graduate Award recipient is recognized at graduation and will:
- Receive a monetary award of $1,500 provided by the State College of Florida Foundation, Inc.
- Be recognized at both graduation ceremonies and seated on stage.
The Outstanding Graduate Award is made possible by loyal and committed benefactors through the State College of Florida Foundation, Inc. For additional information please visit the SCF Foundation.