Outstanding Graduate Award
State College of Florida (SCF) students that have shown superior leadership, academic achievement, and community service while attending SCF are encouraged to apply for the Outstanding Graduate Award.
Who is eligible to apply for the Outstanding Graduate Award?
- SCF students who are eligible to graduate with their Associate in Arts (A.A.), Associate in Science (A.S.), Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.), Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.), or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in May 2014
- Applied for graduation by the posted deadline. January 24, 2014
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the time of application.
- Ask a SCF faculty member or an employee to serve as your nominator for the Outstanding Graduate Award.
- Submit a completed Outstanding Graduate Award online application & all supporting documentation by the Friday, March 14, 2014 (4:30 p.m.) deadline.
What will the Outstanding Graduate Award recipient receive?
The Outstanding Graduate Award recipient is recognized at graduation and will:
- Receive a monetary award of $1,500 provided by the State College of Florida Foundation, Inc.
- Be recognized at the graduation ceremony and seated on stage.
The Outstanding Graduate Award is made possible by loyal and committed benefactors through the State College of Florida Foundation, Inc. For additional information please visit the SCF Foundation.