Severe Economic Hardship Check List
Listed below is a check list of the items that need to be completed in order to apply for a work permit, due to severe economic hardship. Once all the paper work is completed, please submit it to the International Student Services Office on SCF Bradenton Campus. Students attending SCF Venice Campus should submit the paper work to the SCF Venice Educational Records office for delivery to the International Student Services Office on SCF Bradenton Campus.
1. Completed I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization)
Type in SCF's address in the "Return Address" section:
5840 26th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207
2. Two - 2" X 2" photographs in a plastic zip-lock bag.
3. Submit the original I-20AB to the International Student Office.
4. $340.00 cashiers check or money order from a bank made payable to: Dept of Homeland Security, USCIS. Do Not send a personal check or cash. Money orders from retail outlets are not suggested; they may be too difficult and costly to trace if lost.
5. Copy of Photo page of Passport.
6. Copy of Expiration page of Passport.
7. Copy of I-94 card (both sides if there are notations on the back side.)
8. If previously held an EAD card, a photocopy is required.
9. All students must provide documentation proving their economic hardship. Students may wish to contact the International Student Services Office for guidance.
10. Once a student has all of the above documents, submit them to the International Student Services Office on SCF Bradenton Campus. Students attending SCF Venice should submit the above to the Educational Records office on that campus to be hand delivered to the International Student Services Office on SCF Bradenton Campus. Or mail them to the address listed above.