Are you interested in working on campus?
You may qualify to apply for a position on campus if you meet the following criteria:
- you have completed all the requirements of the 2012-13 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file in the Financial Aid Office
- you have a 2.0 or better GPA
- you are enrolled in the appropriate number of hours to work in each term (6+ hours for Fall and Spring and 3+ for Summer
- you are enrolled in a qualifying degree or certificate program at State College of Florida
If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying, follow the steps below:
Review the available positions by logging on to http://www.collegecentral.com/scf
a) Select Students icon on the home page
b) Go to Register Now link if you are a new user; otherwise, go to
Log in at Student Central
c) Use your SCF Student ID as your Access ID and create a password
d) Complete the registration process and select Search for Jobs Posted to my School
e) Select On-Campus for Job Location and Student Assistants for Job Type
If you are interested in any of the jobs and meet the skills and hours requirements:
f) Email your name and G# to firstname.lastname@example.org or
g) Stop by the Career Center and provide the information to a CRC staff member (Bradenton bldg 1/room 207 or Venice bldg 100/room 170)
The Financial Aid Office will evaluate your information to determine Federal Work Study eligibility. If you are eligible, your Federal Work Study award will appear on your Financial Aid Awards screen in SCFConnect (generally within 48 hours). After receiving the award, you can return to the Career Center to complete the Student Assistant Employment Application.
If you do not complete a Student Assistant Employment Application within 2 weeks of receiving your Federal Work Study award, the funding will be withdrawn.
- If you are not eligible for Federal Work Study funds, you will receive notification in your SCF email
- The Career Center is also available to assist you in finding off campus employment