What do I need to know for the day of the test?
IMPORTANT TESTING RULES:
- You must bring your ATI username, password, order confirmation number and government issue picture ID or SCF student ID to the Testing Center the day of your exam in order to take the TEAS. Testing Center technicians will not have your username or password.
- You will be given a writing instrument, paper or a writing board by the testing center technician. You may not use your own paper. The scratch paper must be returned to the Testing Center technician after you complete the exam.
- No backpacks, briefcases, purses, cell phones, calculators or other electronic devices, food or drinks allowed in the testing room. Lockers are provided for storage of these items.
- Students may not refer to any support materials or aids at any time during the test. You also cannot click outside of the test window to enter the Internet. Clicking outside the test window will “freeze” your exam and you will not be able to continue the exam.
- Students are not allowed to communicate with other students during the test. If you have a question or a problem, please raise your hand to alert the proctor.
- Each test is different, so your screen will be different from the person next to you.
- You are not allowed to make phone calls at any time during the exam.
- When you have answered the final question of a section, you must select the “Next” button (not the “Stop Assessment” button). When all sections are completed and you are ready to compile results, select the “Next” button until you see the message “This is the last page of your assessment”. Your results will display.
- Turn in your scratch paper and pencil to the proctor.
- Testing staff will print a copy of your results for you. If you need additional copies of your results, go to www.atitesting.com and log in as a student, as you did today. You will be guided through the steps needed to bring your results to the screen.