In case of an emergency, your safety is our top priority. Please dial 911 immediately for immediate assistance from trained professionals who can address your urgent needs.Call 911
It is the responsibility of individuals to self-monitor their health every day. SCF will not track the health status or daily temperatures of all employees or students. Please take the preventative actions and adhere to the common guidelines as it relates to any illness or the coronavirus.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Students – Contact your professor.
- Employees – Contact your supervisor.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Carry and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Monitor your symptoms.
Additional Helpful information
For reliable, up-to-date information, visit:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Department of Education