In case of an emergency, your safety is our top priority. Please dial 911 immediately for immediate assistance from trained professionals who can address your urgent needs.Call 911
The Department of Public Safety is pleased to offer special educational programing to you. Below is a list of topics that we provide regularly. We can also tailor a program to your needs upon request.
- Personal Safety – Reducing Your Risk
- Threat Recognition – Threat Management
- Drinking and Driving – DUI Information *
- Drugs – Health Risks, Liabilities *
- Burglary and Theft Prevention
- Date / Acquaintance Rape Program or both Men and Women
- Cash Handling / What to do if a Robbery Occurs
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Supervisor’s Role in Substance Abuse
- Hazard Communication
- Work Place Safety
- Managing Emergencies
Our commitment to public safety through education is the driving force behind our Crime Prevention Program. We offer programs on personal safety, property protection, surviving sexual assault and more. To request a program, contact our office at ext. 65550.
*Classes and information offered through the Institute of Alcohol and Drug Education.